View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:24 PM
DJ Menasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlee
Oh la la! You're thinking about a Moon Watch? Very nice. It'll go quite nicely with your GMT2.

Yeah, I'm really pumped about it too. The more I speculate the more I dig it. Don't get me wrong I love the GMTII & it really helps when I travel to asia, but the Moon Watch calls.

Quote:
I tried on a biggie Planet Ocean, all black. I was really looking forward to it too. Then when I put it on, it all was all over. It didn't sit right on my wrist. As you said, there was airspace between the case body and my wrist. It didn't look right.

The Moon Watch suffers from this problem as well. However, the Moon Watch is so distinctive and bad ass in every other respect that I will tolerate it on the Moon Watch.

Precisely. After I had the grande PO on I put the Moon Watch on. I was really drawn to the color scheme, but once I took it for test drive it felt unnatural. I'll still give the chrono a chance, but I'm 99.9% sure on the Moon Watch.

Quote:
I wish he had gone with the TAG. If you even have to ask, you should get the TAG.

Agreed.

If he wanted a TAG. Fine. Join the ranks of crappy timepieces. But the SpeedoPro should be primary.