Expedition Exchange Bulletin Boards  

Go Back   Expedition Exchange Bulletin Boards > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old January 12th, 2005, 05:45 PM
jpenrose

SoCal help please

I realize that you guys are up to your knees in mud but if anyone could help me look into a vehicle I would greatly appreciate it. I have been looking for a LWB and someone gave me a lead on one in Santa Barbara.

Anyway, it is now on EBay, which hasens my need for help. I talked to the guy tonight and he seems to be pretty straight on the truck, has dent on drivers side rear door and qrt panel and ABS light stays on but they work. What I need now is somebody to take a good look at it for me.

I am looking for a good clean truck and this one has lower miles than I hoped to find so I am very interested and would appreciate any help. If anyone is close enough and comfortable with taking a look I would greately appreciate it if you gave me a call. The owner is availible most of the rest of the week and the weekend, Friday day is out. I understand most if not all of us have a day job, he sounds at least semi-retired with a flexible schedule.

Auction ends Jan 18 a.m., so help ASAP would be appreciated, I know how much he has it advertised in the paper for, so if someone can give me a thumbs up on it before someone else purchases it or the auction ends I can buy it outright.

Any help is appreciated, call me tonight or anytime at the number below.

Jeff Penrose
913-221-4669