Expedition Exchange Bulletin Boards  

Go Back   Expedition Exchange Bulletin Boards > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old December 12th, 2008, 08:54 AM
1Hickey

EE exceeds expectations

Just a quick shout-out to say how impressed I have been with the professionalism of Expedition Exchange. The small orders I have placed were treated with outstanding customer service. My last order of a Pelican EMS case (which I anxiously await ) was especially telling. HoChung called me the next day to explain my order would be going out "late" since all he had in stock were black 1500 cases. Turns out "late" meant that afternoon or the next day! To be honest, I wouldn't have known the difference, but the fact that Ho called to ensure it wouldn't be an issue reveals tremendous character in business ethics. Ho then went on to talk with me regarding using Pelican cases for various storage duties in a 4x4 that has me thinking of more than just a couple obvious uses.

I anticipate doing further business with EE and appreciate a one stop shop for high quality overland gear. I have been lurking around for a while, and am also encouraged about much I see here. The attention to personal responsibility in all matters gives me encouragement. As a member of the US military, it gives me hope that others are as serious about upholding and defending the constitution as others I have seen here. When I have enough personal time, I truly hope to spend some time in the backcountry with some of you. That is, if you will tolerate a Jeep owner among your ranks...