Expedition Exchange Bulletin Boards  

Go Back   Expedition Exchange Bulletin Boards > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old August 20th, 2004, 11:08 AM
curtis

I agree with the rest of you too, but you guys all posted in the time it took me to write two sentences. Damn. Even Kyle.

Lets leave his dirty underwear up for all to see, but just make sure he can't delete his posts. Then when he comes whining about all his broken crap on Dweb in a few months we can shove it down his throat.
Old August 20th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Aaron Shrier
KI6BCA

Yes, Kyle and Curtis, you are probably right. Trying to ban BushBoy would also probably only cause him to spend more time here.
Old August 20th, 2004, 12:12 PM
John Lee
K6YJ

Actually, we can ban his sorry ass very easily. We've certainly banned many others for far less. But BushViper provides too much entertainment for us to ban him.
Old August 20th, 2004, 12:32 PM
BushViper

Awwww,

You don't want to ban me because you know you like me
The only cool thing about asia is that they have some cool snake species!

BushViper

Mount Kenya BushViper (Atheris desaixi)
Old August 20th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Rob Davison

Question

Everytime one of these flame-fests happen here I can't help but question whether it might not be a slick well calculated marketing scheme that EE has implemented.

You see some funny shit going down in a thread and link a friend. Your friend link his friend and multiply that by the power of email. Some of these people have to be intrigued enough to surf the rest of the site. And I am sure that some of these people end up buying something, if not today, eventually.

I belive I once saw John manipulate a poor guy so badly the guy purchased goods from EE just to prove John wrong. Brilliant!

Basically I am suggesting Ho is Bushviper and Ho is a racist against himself.

The alternative that bushviper is real, well, it just goes toward why I tend to think America is getting too dumb to handle the responsibilities the constitution grants us.

RD
Old August 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
curtis

Sometimes Rob’s unique perspective is saturated with brilliance and this may well be one of those times. I remember one time on the D2 Yahoo list a couple of years back that someone theorized that John’s sales actually went UP every time he got flamed by the losers.

On the other hand, Bushwhacker is probably real. He is a narcissistic sociopath that thrives on attention any way he can get it. This would be why he hacks up his Rover, lies, & makes asinine racial comments. The negative attention feeds his needs. As long as we keep commenting he will keep doing stupid shit.

I say lets keep up the good work!

Now where’s that Watts linkage description BushJacker!
Old August 20th, 2004, 02:34 PM
John Lee
K6YJ

BushViper is real. His name is Peter Wiederman (spelling is probably wrong). He's a 19-year-old kid who lives in Las Vegas. His father is some doctor and Peter is some spoiled kid who has the money to pay garages to mod out his BushViper Disco2.
Old August 20th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Wesley Legaspi

Angry

John is correct on the location of tushviper. I actually saw his POS with my own eyes. Didn't want to comment on his thread initially since we are both from Bum Fuck Vegas, but when race is mixed in, that's another fuckin' story. His mechanic confirmed it with me that he has yet to modify his watts linkage. The only change he has made is the rear drive shaft, the lift, front bumper, tires and fake wheels.

Old August 20th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Aaron Shrier
KI6BCA

Oh.... so it's a Daddylac!!!

And let me guess... He didn't do any of the work himself! Just paid for it with Daddy's gold card.
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:24 PM
KVT

Cool

Come on now guys , if you were 19 with a Father that is a Doctor you would more then likely do the same thing. All of this has very little to do with the truck itself. I mean , christ its faggoty blue so it was doomed anyway from the start. Nevermind whatever he nails to it. Its still faggoty blue under there and thats that.
This is the same old thing that happens time and time again on DiscoWeb , you get kids mixing with adults that dont know any better because a post doesnt have an age or experience level attached to it. The result is all these "COOL" mods popping up everywhere because someone saw someone else do it on the internet and thought it was the right direction to go. Not knowing any better , you cant really blame them , its just how it is. Trying to get into a rational discussion with the boy or trying to lead him in the right direction in something only years of experience can do. He will probably be faaaaaar away from Land Rovers before he has that so its really just a waste space.
So how do we solve these issues so that everyone gets along nicely ? I say that everytime this happens (It happens quite often) someone offers to take the boy out somewhere so see what the shit box is made of. Thats how you ultimately get your point acrost. Thats where you arent equal anymore (Provided you have something better then he does) . Just tell the boy to put up or shut up and be done with it. If he is a little pussy and doesnt want to do anything with the truck then that should be the end of that and also prove what I said earlier about the purpose the truck was built for.. All of you have to admit that you probably dont know a single teen ager that wouldnt own such a thing as the Bushwackers Blue Bandit if it was given to him/her.

Kyle
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:29 PM
John Lee
K6YJ

I have to admit that I'm kinda digging the blue. Not my first choice but I like that blue much more than the Asti Spumanti champagne-like color that I see so often. But the rest of the BushViper conversion has got to go.
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:43 PM
curtis

The blue looks perfect for the lift and tires.
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM
KVT

Cool

The Blue says "IROC Z" to me. I see T tops and big hair and shit... Maybe some poison on the Radio (Sorry Rikki)............

Kyle
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:51 PM
John Lee
K6YJ

Don't forget this bad boy to go with that IROC:

Old August 20th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Rob Davison

Of all blue colors that would be my favorite.

I don't rembemer anytime an Iroc Z was cool, no matter what the color.

Old August 20th, 2004, 04:11 PM
KVT

Cool

Rob , you live in PA , the IROC trend probably hasnt hit yet. I think PA waits till they are good and Rusty.......

John , absolutely perfect. I think ROb has one of those jackets that he still wears

Kyle
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
John Lee
K6YJ

Here are the sunglasses for that Members Only-IROC combo:

Old August 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
KVT

Cool

I know Rob had the glasses cause he forgot them in that beater Rangie when he dumped it here... I am sure he has been missing them..
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Rob Davison

i prefer the black frame with red stripe on top
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Ho Chung
W6HC

so for today we removed the tire cover:

and added rubber mats:

Last edited by hochung : August 27th, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
John Lee
K6YJ

All of this shit has to go as well:

Last edited by hochung : August 27th, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old August 20th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Kristian

How are those endcaps compared to a D1? They look like they might be 2-piece, no?
Old August 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Ho Chung
W6HC

one piece plastic.

you thought it was a thread about some 950 adventure eh?

Old August 20th, 2004, 05:52 PM
John Lee
K6YJ

Yeah, I think Kristian was half-expecting to see the other orange offroad machine:

Some day....
Old August 20th, 2004, 06:01 PM
KVT

Cool

Here is a nice East Coast lip http://204.157.1.3/forums/showthread.php?t=1363

Kyle